Dabco amine catalyst
Product name: Dabco RP205
Alias: Dabco RP205, Addocat 9727P, high efficiency amine catalyst, Dabco amine catalyst, low density sponge catalyst Dabco RP205
Product description: A high-efficiency amine catalyst suitable for low-density sponges (below 10kg\\m³). It has good operating latitude and foam stabilizing effect. It can replace similar products SMP. It acts as an amine catalyst. Has the ability to improve hardness. It is used to make low-density flexible slate foam, which can provide a wide technological latitude.
RP-205 is an amine catalyst developed for “dichloromethane formulation” (content> 20), it is suitable for the production of low density (density less than 10kg/m3) bulk foam.
RP-205 has strong catalytic ability and high catalytic activity.
Compared with traditional amine catalysts, in the foaming process, the catalyst RP-205 can provide it with good operating latitude and foam stabilization effect
Compared with the same type of amine catalyst on the market, the catalyst RP-205 can increase the hardness of the sponge
It is easy to use. For customers who use the same type of amine catalyst, it can be replaced directly (the difference in dosage is within 10%).
Use points: When using RP-205, it is recommended to pay attention to the following points:
- It is recommended that the catalyst RP-205 be used as a separate amine catalyst
- It is recommended to replace 1:1 with the original amine catalyst dosage, and then fine-tune it according to actual needs. (It is recommended to fine-tune within 10% of the amine dosage)
- The catalyst RP-205 can be used directly for metering or pre-mixed with polyether, and the ratio can be 1: 5 to 1: 12 or lower when used.
- When the catalyst RP-205 and polyether polyol are mixed, the storage period of the mixture should not exceed 12 hours. (Used up on the day)
- Since RP-205 has a low vapor pressure, its packaging should be sealed immediately after use to avoid volatilization and failure.
Keep it unopened for two years
Storage and transportation:
Should be sealed and stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse
200KG/barrel Storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent the product performance from being mixed with other substances such as water resistance. Store in a cool, dry place, keep the container tightly closed, and avoid contact with oxides. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact with skin and mucous membranes. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. After work, take a shower and change clothes. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Maintain good hygiene habits. The company recommends that all polyurethane catalysts be stored in a dry and cool place with proper ventilation. All storage containers must be well sealed to avoid contact with water or other influential substances, as this may change the performance of the product in use. The storage temperature is 10°C to 30°C. Lower or higher temperatures are inappropriate and should be avoided as much as possible.